Passed (PK0-002/JK0-013 version)

bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
Spent a couple nights going through the CompTIA press book supplied by WGU, did a few full runs of the SelfTest Software questions, and passed with a 633. I thought I would've had 700+, but I wasn't worried about failing at all considering a 499 is good enough to pass this version.
Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Comments

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!!!
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats!

Looking at the certs you have listed, looks like you are a student at WGU. Would you sat that the CIW tests are closer to A+, Sec +, or a Microsoft test as far as difficulty goes?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert!
    kenny831 wrote: »
    Looking at the certs you have listed, looks like you are a student at WGU. Would you sat that the CIW tests are closer to A+, Sec +, or a Microsoft test as far as difficulty goes?

The CIW tests I have taken (Foundations, JavaScript) are easier then CompTIA.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Congrats on the pass :)

-Ken
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats on the new cert!

The CIW tests I have taken (Foundations, JavaScript) are easier then CompTIA.

O.K. Looks like that will be a couple of easy "classes" when I start WGU.

Thanks for your thoughts.
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am at WGU, and CIW exams are pretty easy. Everything you need for them can be found in the books WGU sends you, and the practice tests through vcampus are excellent.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
    bwcarty wrote: »
    I am at WGU, and CIW exams are pretty easy. Everything you need for them can be found in the books WGU sends you, and the practice tests through vcampus are excellent.

Yes! Just took a look at vcampus. Thanks for the info.
    bwcarty wrote: »

I just checked out vcampus on certguard. They come up as a braindump! Don't use them.

Their URL is "vcampus.net" right?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    kenny831 wrote: »
    I just checked out vcampus on certguard. They come up as a braindump! Don't use them.

Their URL is "vcampus.net" right?
    WGU uses vcampus.com
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    earweed wrote: »
    WGU uses vcampus.com

O.K. My mistake.

Thanks