Question on 70-293

DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am close to taking 70-293, for those that have taken it, I have 3 questions. How many questions on the exam, how much time are you given and how many simulation questions?

Comments

• mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DOS wrote: »
    I am close to taking 70-293, for those that have taken it, I have 3 questions. How many questions on the exam, how much time are you given and how many simulation questions?

Welcome to TE!

I think I had approx 55 questions when I took mine in november. I have been told that the exam has since changed a little since then though. Apparently a couple of the questions are less lengthy than they were and the amount of time allowed to complete has increased.

Handy really, I failed this mainly due to rushing. I worked it out back then and it worked out about 3 mins per question. I could only just read the question in 3 mins let alone read through the answers and apply many hours of studying to finding the correct answer.

I'm going to be giving this one another go soon - need to take advantage of the free 2nd shot!

Cant remember about sims, I think I only had 3 or 4.

Good luck!
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I sat the exam last month. There were 63 questions and about 4 or 5 sims (2 of them were actual sims and the others were very short - like configure these options a certain way, etc.) It took me about 2 hrs. and 45 minutes to get through it. I think I was alotted 3 hrs and 30 minutes for the exam. It was my second time taking the exam. There weren't as many questions the first time around (last year) but they were extremely lengthy. The second time around they were shorter and more straight forward in my opinion. Good luck to you!
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Johnny, when are you thinking of taking the 294? :)