Does anyone else just wish they'd release TSHOOT results early

billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
LOL. I am just curious to see how I did. The wait has been killing me ever since I took the exam. I doubt I will take a beta again to be honest.

Comments

• 4E65644E6564 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Same, and I've been checking my score every day...
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    4E6564 wrote: »
    Same, and I've been checking my score every day...

I agree with you lol. I go on there about 2-3 times daily on the Cisco Certification Tracking System lol.
  • aldousaldous Member Posts: 105
    not really i know i failed this one completly ran out of time icon_sad.gif
  • allredcallredc Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you think they'll notify you somehow or that it's up to us to check?
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Is Cisco not posting ANY exam scores immediately now or is that just because the TSHOOT is beta/new?
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Paul Boz wrote: »
    Is Cisco not posting ANY exam scores immediately now or is that just because the TSHOOT is beta/new?
    It's just the typical BETA score report lag that has everyone's panties in a bunch.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    Yeah, I'm not too hopeful but the wait is driving me crazy!
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    ahh... I've never taken a Cisco beta so I didn't know that was the SOP. I'd be sweating bullets - cisco tests are nice because you get instant gratification.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    I'm anxious for the 30th but because I'm sick of this test not being ready. What did you gentlemen think of it? I took the sample they have at Cisco's website, if that's all the harder it is this test is going to get it's ass whipped icon_twisted.gif
  • Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    It was harder than the demo. For instance, I believe one of the demo "issues" was an administratively shut interface but I don't remember seeing anything that simple. You are more likely to see complicated issues such as redistribution issues, port-channel misconfigurations, spanning tree issues, ipv6 routing problems, access-list issues, hsrp issues, bgp misconfigurations, etc. All of which require understanding the miscellaneous technologies and how they all interact with each other.

It was good fun :D
    Ryan82 wrote: »
    It was harder than the demo. For instance, I believe one of the demo "issues" was an administratively shut interface but I don't remember seeing anything that simple. You are more likely to see complicated issues such as redistribution issues, port-channel misconfigurations, spanning tree issues, ipv6 routing problems, access-list issues, hsrp issues, bgp misconfigurations, etc. All of which require understanding the miscellaneous technologies and how they all interact with each other.

It was good fun :D

agreed the demo was a cakewalk, the beta like being poked in the eyes with hot pokers
  • NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    Hmmmmm I'll have to brush up on IPv6, I know enough to be dangerous but I'm no expert on it. I'm thinking there's no shame in failing this one since it's sound more and more like CCIE lab lite. As for etherchannel, what could they possibly break? It's pretty straight forward, match up ports on both switches and make sure they are running the same protocol.
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    if the TSHOOT exam is a lite CCIE lab then there should be more quadraple CCIEs ;) was fun sitting it..... enjoyed the structure... did not enjoy the lack of commands though which would have ensured people didn't waste minutes at a time on some questions..... for example - searching through a 'sh ip route' output because couldn't specify a prefix with the command.... icon_sad.gif

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
    APA wrote: »
    if the TSHOOT exam is a lite CCIE lab then there should be more quadraple CCIEs ;) was fun sitting it..... enjoyed the structure... did not enjoy the lack of commands though which would have ensured people didn't waste minutes at a time on some questions..... for example - searching through a 'sh ip route' output because couldn't specify a prefix with the command.... icon_sad.gif

which was my problem, used to oing a cursory glance at the shows, do a debug and watch whats happening and then fixx based off of that. got into tshoot beta no fscking debugs!icon_cry.gif
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    aldous wrote: »
    which was my problem, used to oing a cursory glance at the shows, do a debug and watch whats happening and then fixx based off of that. got into tshoot beta no fscking debugs!icon_cry.gif

what ticks me off about sims is that they interfere with my jedi sense when im in the zone, which makes me angry. which wouldn't be all that bad if it really did lead to being able to shoot lighting bolts out of my hands, but alas