passed 272!!!!

mswiechmswiech Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well passed the 272 with a 840, did better then I did last Friday (something went wrong with my cert, was on question 29/40 and in the center no more then 15min when it said that I had 5min left on my exam...you do the math...lol) but who cares about that, atleast I am MCDST Certified now.
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c.479 BC)

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats! I go in for 271 Thursday. Did you make the charter club?
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • mswiechmswiech Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ricka182 wrote:
    congrats! I go in for 271 Thursday. Did you make the charter club?

I think that the charter club is over with, cause a guy in my class wrote his before be, and he finished his at the end of March, and his card didn't say Charter Member on it, If you look at MS site and see how many people are certified, as of Feb 17/05 there was 4,051 MCDST's so I doupt that I got it.

But good luck on the 271.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c.479 BC)
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • pipearcepipearce Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello

Congrats on passing! When preparing to write the exams do you feel it is benefical to study for both 271 & 272 before writing exams, or doing one at a time?

Thanks,
  • Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    Congrats. I have taken and passed the 272. :D I take the 271 on Monday.
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)
    pipearce wrote:
    Hello

Congrats on passing! When preparing to write the exams do you feel it is benefical to study for both 271 & 272 before writing exams, or doing one at a time?

Thanks,

That depends of how you look at it, since I goto school for this, I took both together. But what I found benefical was when I was preparing for the 270 exam that one really overlaped the 271. Also if you work with MS Office then you kinda have it down pat. but I would study for both of them together, has they go hand in hand.

Good luck with it.
    Chivalry1 wrote:
    Congrats. I have taken and passed the 272. :D I take the 271 on Monday.

Good luch with it, I found it to be pretty easy, cause I just took the 270 exam the week prior to that.

so anyway good luck.