Calling all Beta testers...

TravlerTravler Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
I know Comptia stated 90 days so I'm a couple days early, but has anyone received word on whether they passed the beta test or not?

If they've announced the new test, then they MUST be done grading the betas.

Not that I'm antsy or anything.... icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    not yet. but sometime soon. I think saturday? im not counting on it. im sure we will hear by monday. whoo hooo. (crossing fingers)
  • draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    I was informed that the results would be coming out starting tomorrow 04/06/05. :D 90 days seems so long to wait. With a little luck I can relax and start studying something else. Perhaps some Cisco or maybe for the CWNA. icon_confused.gif
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • sagitarsagitar Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for starting this post. I have to say, they originally said 60 days and then changed it to 90. I think that is far too long to wait.

No news yet......

Can anyone tell me, do you see any record of writing this test on your account at Comptia?

Does anyone know how we will be notified?

I will definately let ppl know if I get results. icon_confused.gif Good Luck!
    i checked my comptia account. Nothing as of yesterday ;(
  • ahustonahuston Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was wondering the same thing. I feel like I've been waiting forever. i have a review that comes up soon for work and the more certs the better the review will be so I need to know!!!!
    I'll post if I get anything!!
  • TravlerTravler Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No email from comptia yet. Just checked comptia site for my info; nothing there, although if I didn't pass it wouldn't show up there anyway.
    Just thought I'd let everyone know I had enquired about the results. This is what was returned to me:

Dear Cory,

The results for the Network+ beta will be mailed out on Apr 15,2005
    Thank You
    Angela Rice

Customer Service Representative.
    Email:arice@compTIA.org
    Phoneicon_sad.gif630)678-8300 ext1374
    Faxicon_sad.gif630)268-9071
    great. more waiting icon_twisted.gif
  • dotheblessedwaydotheblessedway Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Check your Prometric account... No scores has been posted but just pass or fail status... Good luck... Yahoo. I passed... :D
  • stallion750stallion750 Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dotheblessedway, you must be one of the lucky ones, my results are not posted on the site yet.
    where can i try to log into my account? couldnt find anything on the site.
    I goto www.vue.com or you can goto www.comptia.com and check your profile
    You can check it through https://www.register.prometric.com/Login.asp or www.vue.com, candidate history and view history respectively. I've checked Comptia's web site but no scores has been posted yet. icon_idea.gif
    THANKS. checked both. only my A+ stuff is on there icon_sad.gif Maybe tomorrow :)
  • draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    I recieved an email from COMPTIA this morning (4/14/05) that the results will be in the mail on 4/15/05. :D
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
    Hot Dog!

While comptia's site still had no info, prometric shows my exam status as PASSED

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:D
    i still have no update in any form. im starting to think this means i failed icon_sad.gif
  • mistervincemistervince Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yea check out www.vue.com
    Why is SuSE better than Redhat?

Its alllll in the startup scripts. All in the startup scripts. >.<

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.
  • seven5sevencompseven5sevencomp Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm still getting Status: taken when I check my account on www.vue.com. I keep hearing conflicting information on it they are going to post results online. icon_redface.gif
    When confronted with a knock at the door, a stupid man will complain about all the noise, a normal man will answer it, a smart man will look through the peephole and the wise man won't hear it because he's having sex.
    Gratz on the pass :D
    UPDATE - I just spoke to a VUE Rep. and he stated that Network + Beta Results will be updated on the page later on today. I hope I passed so I can move on to Server +.
    When confronted with a knock at the door, a stupid man will complain about all the noise, a normal man will answer it, a smart man will look through the peephole and the wise man won't hear it because he's having sex.
    Woo Hoo! Finally someone actually lets us know whats going on. The results are posted at Prometric, and I passed. Finally, I can move on with my life. :P
    yes, i passed. finally got into the prometric site. im soooo happy!
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congratulation to you all!! :)
    Knowledge is life
    Congratulations to all... icon_lol.gif
  • msrobinmsrobin Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations ! alll of you!!! icon_lol.gif
    Found out I passed yesterday while at work. I glad to put this test behind me. Ended up being a great deal for only $50 bucks with promo code. Well onto 70-270. Congrats to everybody. :D
    I'm even happier than you; I had a FREE beta test!

WoooHoooo!
  • porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    I've been busy with a workshop since Wednesday, and forgot all about the results coming out...until today. I just received my test results in the mail from Vue indicating that I've passed the Network+ Beta exam. Looks like I can also join in on the celebration! :D
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats to all who passed the beta!! icon_thumright.gif
    i remain, he who remains to be....