Taking 70-620 soon

MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys...i will be taking Vista really soon say by month end. It will be my very first Microsoft exams. Ppl say i need other books but i just have the MS press books so am here guys help me out.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    that's the book I used. Be sure to work all the practice exercises.
    That book will probably be enough. The Vista test is easier, from what I hear, than the XP or Windows 7 tests.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ok thanks...i will also be writing 70-290 a day after d vista. Hope am not makin a mistake here.
    I was going through some test questions from EDIT and saw somes questions relating to SMS OSD and WAIK and the MSPress book doesnt mention it at all. I dont know if its in the exams objective cos it was the first time i even heard of such topics.

*** MOD:
    Please do not reference **** sites on this forum.
    *******? What resource is that?
    The exam objectives are on a sheet in the front of your MS book. I looked at them but they don't go into real specifics. If you're worried that these types of items may be on exam then do a google search and find a technet article on them.

Just did a certgard test on ***********.com (If that's the resource you're using) and it is a braindump. Take some pride in yourself and in what you are trying to learn and don't use ****.
    Looks like TE has features to not let you advertise ****, if it is called ******* it is a ****.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i used the MOAC for the vista exam to study for it last year. I found this test significantly easier then any of the MCSA exams i took. I also got bored of reading the MOAC so when i took it i had only done about 7 chapters and still managed to pass with a high 900 score on it. it wasn't difficult and alot easier as i said. i hope this helps
    Sorry wat is MOAC?
    I will be writing it on Monday d 26th and 70-290 on Wednesday.
    If you go through this page you will notice that i was a piece of work. But i PASSED today with 875.
    Congrats!
    Thanks writing 70-290 tomorrow.