Where can I buy the Service Transition eBook?

Mary RoseMary Rose Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I don't use printed books unless I have to.

I'd like an ebook (preferably PDF) version of the official Service Transition domain. I need it with a search functionality.

Can anyone help?

Of course the cheaper the better...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Mary RoseMary Rose Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    32 views and not a single reply?
    Darn... is it really the rare to find a Transition eBook?
  • jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    have you tried to google the ebook you are so diligently searching for. a quick google for the ebook you are searching for gave me a few links to what i think you're looking for.
    link #1
    Service Transition eBook

link #2
    **** for sale online | Official Canadian Pharmacy #1

so yea those are the 2 links i found right off the top of a google search.
  • Mary RoseMary Rose Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jwedlund wrote: »
    have you tried to google the ebook you are so diligently searching for. a quick google for the ebook you are searching for gave me a few links to what i think you're looking for.
    link #1
    Service Transition eBook

link #2
    ****** for sale online | Official Canadian Pharmacy #1

so yea those are the 2 links i found right off the top of a google search.

Wow... you discovered Google which no one else in the world knows about. If this is what I wanted, I would've been able to get to it with Google.

Next time you want to help, please be less condescending... or else don't help at all.
  • jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You asked a question and i thought that was what you were looking for i'm sorry it isn't.
  • down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Mary Rose wrote: »
    Wow... you discovered Google which no one else in the world knows about. If this is what I wanted, I would've been able to get to it with Google.

Next time you want to help, please be less condescending... or else don't help at all.

Mary,

Obviously you didn't try too hard in your search; and when a member provided you with a valid link to the material (See Link #1) you chastise them for providing the information that you requested.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can buy any and all of the ITIL publications in printed or eBook formats from the Queen's official publisher, The Stationary Office at ITIL Version 3 - TSO Shop

Long live the Queen.

MS
  • forkvoidforkvoid Member Posts: 317
    eMeS wrote: »
    You can buy any and all of the ITIL publications in printed or eBook formats from the Queen's official publisher, The Stationary Office at ITIL Version 3 - TSO Shop

Long live the Queen.

MS

For making decisions, I have an English coin with the Queen's head on it. I simply take it out and say "We'll let the Queen decide" and flip it.

I recommend everyone do it. The Queen is good at decisions.
    The beginning of knowledge is understanding how little you actually know.
  • ITILTRAINITILTRAIN Banned Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You can buy them from any of the ITIL book suppliers. Juts reach out if you need more specific information

Mary Rose wrote: »
    I don't use printed books unless I have to.

I'd like an ebook (preferably PDF) version of the official Service Transition domain. I need it with a search functionality.

Can anyone help?

Of course the cheaper the better...

Thanks in advance.
  • The IT SkepticThe IT Skeptic Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What nobody mentioned is that you can also legally search the books online thanks to Google How to refer to the ITIL V3 books online for free | The IT Skeptic