Cisco Username and Password

chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll post it here. It is kind of a rant.

I have recently had the worst time dealing with these people with getting access to my account. I had created an account months back, when I first got certified. They had since done a server move (I think), and it appears I got lost in triagulation.

My account will not let me log in. When I do the "Forgot my password" bit, it says my email address is not in the system. When I go to make a new account, it says my email is currently in use.

I made a support ticket, and they email me my credentials and where to go to change my password. The email they sent me was the one I had already tried, and sure enough I still can't change my password.

I have asked for help from them 3 times now, each time they give me the exact same "Change your password" reply.

What does a guy have to do to get access to his Cisco account!?!? I have my CCNA and they wont even let me see exam objectives!
Currently Pursuing
WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
mikej412 wrote:
Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.

Comments

• laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Has all the corespondence been online\email? If so phone them and talk them through it.
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    Can you call them on the phone? Is there even a phone number to call?
  • Dilbert65Dilbert65 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I know your pain. I had the same problem. I got my cisco account years ago. THen I started the training. Then pearsonvue popped up and I was able to get in for a month or so. THen poof a whole new look and I could never get in. I finally had to call after getting the email run around. I called cisco and got transferd twice to I think pearsonvue support before I finnaly go tit fixed
  • trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    Dilbert65 wrote: »
    before I finnaly go tit fixed

:D couldnt resist
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Dilbert65 wrote: »
    before I finnaly go tit fixed

a boob job seems a bit extreme to get a password reset eek! icon_wink.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Dilbert65Dilbert65 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nothing is to extreme for a good boob job. icon_redface.gif