Exam structure

mikeszmikesz Member Posts: 115
Hi all,
a quick question: what is the structure of this exam? Is it the same as 70-293, or more like 70-290?
I wonder, because I am under the impression that the questions are much shorter for this exam. I'm doing Sybex tests and score 90%, which makes me think I might give it a try and go for the actual exam soon.

Any comments, greatly appreciated

Mikesz
Long term plan:
2011: CCNA (70%), CCNA: Security, MCITP:Messaging
2012: VCP, CEH, Linux+, start RHCA/E
2013: finish RHCA/E, CCNP

Comments

• MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The questions are still long winded and confusing. This tests challenges your reading comprehension skills so be sure to make sure you know what exactly the scenario is they are trying to give you.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    I'm studying for mine right now.
    Good luck on your exam, keep us (me) posted.
  • uchedusuchedus Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,
    I am planning to write 70-294 exam soonest. Please I need help on latest past questions and simulations.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    uchedus wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am planning to write 70-294 exam soonest. Please I need help on latest past questions and simulations.
    That would probably be a violation of NDA to post.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • subl1m1nalsubl1m1nal Member Posts: 176
    uchedus wrote: »
    Hi all,

Everything anybody can legally tell you about the test is found here:

Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure

Otherwise, it's a violation of the non-disclosure agreement. Microsoft has the authority to strip away certifications for violating this, and nobody on this forum wants to risk having their certs taken away. Not worth it dude.

Not only that, it takes value away from the certification. Look over the exam objectives and study legitimately. Winnerz don't do dumpz!!!
    Currently Working On: 70-643 - Configuring Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure

Plans for 2010: MCITP:EA and CCNA
    70-648 - Done
    70-643 - In progress
    70-647 - Still on my list
    70-680 - Still on my list

www.coantech.com
    www.thecoans.net
    www.facebook.com/tylercoan
    www.twitter.com/tylercoan
    www.linkedin.com/users/tylercoan
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    With the 294, it will help if you read the answers first, then the question, then the answers again. I found this to be a fair exam, be sure to look over all the objectives.