Passed!

qs1posqs1pos Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is my first post, however I have been a reader here for quite some time. The forums and the practice tests helped out alot. I passed with a 773, had one question to spare, but a pass is a pass. Some of the questions had me shaking my head in confusion, but that seems to be common from all the posts I have read. In case anyone is interested I used the Osborne all in one book, Learnkey CBT (they tried to put me to sleep) T-Cats Examwise book of questions, and of course this sites resources. If your looking for a good book to add to your reference library you might want to try out a book put out my microsoft press and written by Mitch Tulloch called Encyclopedia of Security. I referenced it every time a weird term that I had never heard of was thrown at me.
"If you will it Dude, it is no dream."

Comments

• AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulations on your pass.
    I've been eyeing this one for a long time now but i'm currently burried into cisco shoulder high. I read somewhere sometime back that CompTIA are going to renew the security+ cert sometime this year.
    Cheers icon_cheers.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go!

and yes.. Learnkey puts lots of ppl asleep .getting tired just thinking of them :) I find CBT Nuggets much better....
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great