CCIE R&S Lab Scheduled

CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
23 Aug 2010 at RTP, NC. I am on the INE Vol 2 WB right now and hope to complete all INE's WB's before I take the exam. I have also been doing INE's CK, which is very good. I finished Narbik's New V4 Workbooks, which were very good and taught me a lot about all topics on the exam. Topics in which I need to review before the exam include Multicast, OER, Redistribution and NAT. Back to the Trenches!!

Oh, I pushed back the lab exam b/c I am in the process of getting my house on the market, and I am taking a two week vacation to Florida in June. So yeah, things are pretty busy around here. I plan on attending a INE bootcamp before the lab, but if I am pressed for time, then I may just skip it this time around.

Comments

• shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    23 Aug 2010 at RTP, NC. I am on the INE Vol 2 WB right now and hope to complete all INE's WB's before I take the exam. I have also been doing INE's CK, which is very good. I finished Narbik's New V4 Workbooks, which were very good and taught me a lot about all topics on the exam. Topics in which I need to review before the exam include Multicast, OER, Redistribution and NAT. Back to the Trenches!!

Oh, I pushed back the lab exam b/c I am in the process of getting my house on the market, and I am taking a two week vacation to Florida in June. So yeah, things are pretty busy around here. I plan on attending a INE bootcamp before the lab, but if I am pressed for time, then I may just skip it this time around.

Damn man u been moving at a good pase. I need to step my game up. Good to see people progress. Also taking the INE bootcamp is a good move before the actual exam.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    Awesome. Good luck man
  • SysAdmin4066SysAdmin4066 Member Posts: 443
    Awesome, looking good. Good luck bro.
    In Progress: CCIE R&S Written Scheduled July 17th (Tentative)

Next Up: CCIE R&S Lab
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It's always good to be able to put a stake in the ground, it's hard to plan a set date without getting apprehensive. Best of luck with your studies.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Best of luck!
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    thanks for all the responses. yeah, it is hard to determine if you are ready for the CCIE lab. But I figured I have 4 months to study like a mad man, so I will pick up the pace. I always wanted to get the CCIE done by the time I was 30, and I have until the last day of this year to do so. So, I figured August would be a good lab month and if I need to schedule again I can in October and every 2 months until its passed. Hopefully August will be enough!
  • tim100tim100 Member Posts: 162
    thanks for all the responses. yeah, it is hard to determine if you are ready for the CCIE lab. But I figured I have 4 months to study like a mad man, so I will pick up the pace. I always wanted to get the CCIE done by the time I was 30, and I have until the last day of this year to do so.

Those four months of countless study hours will pay off. You have your goal set and I believe you will complete it. Best of luck!
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck to you!!! The 4 months will definitely give you time to study up... and as mentioned earlier... the INE bootcamp seems to be a pretty good idea prior to the IE test. Best of luck!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker