Passed 70-646

valenvalen Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed 70-646 on Saturday. I got the best score on one of these MS exams yet. 900! I was kind of surprised at the amount of AD questions.

Comments

• PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    well done, congrats!

after my 682 retake on Saturday, this is my next exam (before the second shots run out) :)
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the great score!
    What resources did you use and what's up next.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    valen wrote: »
    I passed 70-646 on Saturday. I got the best score on one of these MS exams yet. 900! I was kind of surprised at the amount of AD questions.

Thats great man congrads.
  • valenvalen Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats on the great score!
    What resources did you use and what's up next.

I used the Sybex 70-646 book. I think it was an ok source. I have some windows 2008 VMs setup, but I barely used those.

Next exam is probably 70-647. It looks like their will be a lot of overlap in material between 647 & 646, so I'm hoping that will be an easy study and easy test.
  • BradHBradH Member Posts: 160
    Well done and nice score!
    EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    valen wrote: »

Next exam is probably 70-647. It looks like their will be a lot of overlap in material between 647 & 646, so I'm hoping that will be an easy study and easy test.
    I've also heard there is a lot of overlap between the material on the 7-642 and the 70-646, so I guess that means 70-642 kind of overlaps with the 70-647 > Good for me. The material I've covered so far for the 70-642 has been clicking a lot easier for me than the 70-640 material did. I've been putting in a lot of time learning the 70-640 material and I'm hoping it gets easier from here.
    Of course the 70-643 will be difficult, I'm sure. I'll just keep on putting in the study/labbing hours.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    The 647 is really a culimination of all of the other tests.

It differs in that the MCTS tests are "how do you use this" versus the MCITP test which is more of a "when do you use this" test.