back in bu$iness

failedcisspfailedcissp Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
all,

after asking for my test results to be hand graded and still didn't pass...

i'm back after taking a couple weeks off...

im taking clements boot camp(and doing practice tests everyday of course!) and am taking the test april 25th...

wish me luck!

Comments

• NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Good luck, let us know how you get on :)

-Ken
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Keep going
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Post any CISSP domain topic questions you have here or at www.cccure.org. We're here to help! :D
  • carboncopycarboncopy Member Posts: 259
    Good luck!!!! I hope everything goes well this time. I am sure you will pass :)
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    bring it on icon_biggrin.gif lets hope you nail it this time.
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • failedcisspfailedcissp Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    took the test on $unday....lets hope for a good result!
    back to the waiting game again good luck icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
    HEY HELLO

just got results and pa$$ed...finally 3rd time is a charm right :)

getting endorsed by guy at work right now as we speak :D:D:D
    Congratz! You have learned--and suffered--more than most certification candidates do. I'm really happy for you.

woohooo thats one well earned cert congrats and all the sweeter for you icon_smile.gif
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    HEY HELLO

getting endorsed by guy at work right now as we speak :D:D:D

icon_cheers.gif

CONGRATS on your pass! Perseverance... never underestimate perseverance!!! CONGRATS again!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    pa$$ed...
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Time to change your user name!! icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    thanks everyone

now its time to ca$H in!
  • yasirhussainyasirhussain Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its really good, Congrates Man.. atlease you have passed...

I am having a same feeling after failing in CISSP, jus 2 weeks back. Although with your result my moral is up to make another attempt.

I would appreciate if you kindly share that what things you have considered while preparing for CISSP.

One more question have you used 4th Edition or 5th Edition of AIO since I have attempted exam on 18th March with 4th Edition.

Please highlight which portions do you think are a major important for an exam.

Regards,
    Yasir Hussain
    CCIE Security # 19635

thanks everyone

now its time to ca$H in!
    if i could go back and do it all over again...i would read the cissp for dummies book and do 100 questions a day on cccure.org, then take a week boot camp right before the test...the only difference this time is when i finished my test i didn't go back through and change any answers...hope this helps!
  • cabrillo24cabrillo24 Member Posts: 137
    if i could go back and do it all over again...i would read the cissp for dummies book and do 100 questions a day on cccure.org, then take a week boot camp right before the test...the only difference this time is when i finished my test i didn't go back through and change any answers...hope this helps!
    Congrats! Your experience with the exam and lessons learned have definitely set you up for success.
    Next Up...
    CCNA: Security (210-260)
    Date: TBD
    i think its time you change your handle....failedcissp is no longer appropriate.
    Next Up...
    JD or anyone know how long the endorsement process takes? its been 2 weeks as of now? it said 7 to 10 business days so i guess it should be coming soon :/
    JD or anyone know how long the endorsement process takes? its been 2 weeks as of now? it said 7 to 10 business days so i guess it should be coming soon :/

Mine took around 3 weeks at the start of the year. Hang in there it'll come soon icon_smile.gif
  • dorawedorawe Member Posts: 106
    Hey, that was a great turnaround, only two weeks to get your results. Does it have anything to do with you taking the test recently, or what? I took the CISSP exam on May 15th, and it would be great if I could get my results back as quickly as you did.
    dorawe wrote: »
    Hey, that was a great turnaround, only two weeks to get your results. Does it have anything to do with you taking the test recently, or what? I took the CISSP exam on May 15th, and it would be great if I could get my results back as quickly as you did.
    There is no rhyme or reason my friend. I've seen turnarounds done in 5 days, and turnaround as late as 6-7 weeks. It's just a waiting game.
    Next Up...
  • dorawedorawe Member Posts: 106
    I realize that I'm being impatient, but my current position is going to be eliminated at the end of June, and I'd REALLY like to be able get this on my resume. I don't know if stating 'took the CISSP on 15 May' on the resume carries any weight with employers....
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    My results took two months the first time I failed. I think there was a glut of test takers though. My endorsement took two weeks
    dorawe wrote: »
    I realize that I'm being impatient, but my current position is going to be eliminated at the end of June, and I'd REALLY like to be able get this on my resume. I don't know if stating 'took the CISSP on 15 May' on the resume carries any weight with employers....

I certainly added "awaitng result" on my application for a job that required CISSP, they were happy enough I guess, as I got the interview at least.
    As long as you don't claim to be certified it can't do any harm.
    I certainly added "awaitng result" on my application for a job that required CISSP, they were happy enough I guess, as I got the interview at least.
    As long as you don't claim to be certified it can't do any harm.
    Some employers are satisfied by candidates only passing the CISSP exam and not having full CISSP certification. The DoD accepts CISSP Associate of the (ISC)2 designations. Go figure.
    still waiting for the endorsement response email :)
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    still waiting for the endorsement response email :)

$till waiting for the endor$ment re$pon$e email :)

Fixed ;)

Congrats btw :D
    $UP

just got my official endorsement email !!!! I'm official now!!!

now its really time to ca$H in!
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    well done! you should change your name to passedCI$$P haha.
    now its really time to ca$H in!
    Let us know when you figure out how to "ca$H in" on having a CISSP. ;)