CISSP - Access Control Models

binary-zerobinary-zero Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Folks,

After years of following threads silently today, i signed up :) I am in start of my CISSP prep and expect to take exam in next 2-3 months. For now I have following question:

I bought this ISC2 Official Guide to CISSP CBK 2nd Edition which do not have access control models in it , but if i go to CBTs and Cybex book, they have dedicated a lot of space on this topic .... does this mean that if it is not in the new edition, it's obsolete and is not going to be in the exam ?

Just wanted not to spend my energies on the topic which are obsolete.

thanks.

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    The CISSP Candidate Information Bulletin lists the domains and topics on the CISSP exam. No single book contains all of the information that is found on the exam. This is because many, diverse sources of information are used to author the CISSP exam items. Use the popular study materials CISSP people have recommended in these forums. And the more real-world experience you have in the ten CISSP CBK domains the better your odd at passing the CISSP exam on the first try.
  • binary-zerobinary-zero Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    The CISSP Candidate Information Bulletin lists the domains and topics on the CISSP exam. No single book contains all of the information that is found on the exam. This is because many, diverse sources of information are used to author the CISSP exam items. Use the popular study materials CISSP people have recommended in these forums. And the more real-world experience you have in the ten CISSP CBK domains the better your odd at passing the CISSP exam on the first try.

Thanks JD ... *phew* This CIB thing was a news to me , It explains half of my questions already :)