Approaching 4 weeks since I took the test

BigPermBigPerm Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
time to run the scantron - the wait is killing me

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    You can email the isc2.org to check on the status of your exam grading. The best thing is to start studying for your next cert to take your mind off the wait.
  • LeifAlireLeifAlire Member Posts: 106
    I took the test March 20th in Portland and am eagerly waiting also for the results...
    2015 Goals: VCP-550 - CISA - 70-417
  • carboncopycarboncopy Member Posts: 259
    You should be hearing from them soon. I called after 4 weeks and the told me that it takes between 4-6 weeks and that is all they could tell me. I would just wait.
  • BigPermBigPerm Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good thing there were no essays
    I took it the 20th in Portland and am still waiting ....still waiting .....I am about to abstain from...ok never mind I will still just wait...
    I took it March 20th in Portland and called ISC today and they said those exams haven't been graded yet ..WTF?!?!?!?!? And it will be 6 weeks min before results are released.
  • azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    LeifAlire, There are far more productive ways to spend your time then complaining about when they will release your results. Part of why this cert is worth so much is because of the way ISC2 handles test security. When was the last time you took a scantron test? It's been over a decade for me. I have to admit it was a welcomed relief that didn't have to worry about prometric or vue freezing on me while taking the test.

I took the SSCP on 4/17 so I am very early on in this process and I too am eagerly awaiting the results. Like JD recommended, start studying for something else to take your mind off of it.

Hope you get good news soon and welcome to the forums.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • BigPermBigPerm Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    finally -- I passed -- on an aside ... I hope we dont have to rely on scantrons to make testing secure or we might all be out of a job... good luck to those still waiting
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    BigPerm wrote: »
    finally -- I passed -- on an aside ... I hope we dont have to rely on scantrons to make testing secure or we might all be out of a job... good luck to those still waiting

Congrats on the pass :)

-Ken