Options

Taking the 601 tomorrow

quiKpoinTquiKpoinT Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

I'm going to be taking the 220-601 tomorrow, and I was wondering how hard you guys thought it was compared to practice tests you have taken.

I've done around 10 hours of studying for this exam, but I'm very nervous. Some practice exams I completed I did very well, whereas others not so hot. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the level of difficulty they faced compared to practice tests they have taken (the one on MC/MCSE is a good one, if any of you have taken that)

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Make sure that you take the 220-701. I think the 601 was retired on February 28, 2010. I may be mistaken though but definitely check the CompTIA site.

I am taking it in a about a month as well but from what I have read from other users, it seems the 701 will be a little easier than than the 702. Easy and hard are relative terms though :P
  • Options
    quiKpoinTquiKpoinT Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is my fault, I meant the JKO-601, which is the student version of the exam (220-601). From what I heard, it was the exact same as the 220-601. I passed the exam with a 793, but I found that much of the stuff i found in other practice exams did not show up in the 601. I will be taking the 602 shortly, could anyone tell me if it was harder or easier than the 601?
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    quiKpoinT wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm going to be taking the 220-601 tomorrow, and I was wondering how hard you guys thought it was compared to practice tests you have taken.

I've done around 10 hours of studying for this exam, but I'm very nervous. Some practice exams I completed I did very well, whereas others not so hot. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the level of difficulty they faced compared to practice tests they have taken (the one on MC/MCSE is a good one, if any of you have taken that)

I used Transcender and found that it overprepared me, which is a good thing. Nothing wrong with being too smart. Good luck
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It's been a while and I took both exams the same day (snack break in between) but the second test seemed harder to me. But I scored 40 points higher on the second.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.