Options

Network Engineer wanted - Charlotte, NC area

cablegodcablegod Member Posts: 294
I just noticed this on Apple's site. Looks like they want someone with a CCNA level with a basic SysAdmin background. This sounds like a lot of the guys here on TE. I would think the pay is good, and it has to be a cool place to work. I bet you'd get some great experience there too. I hear they are big on training. Network Engineering at Apple would look good on the resume too.

Apple - Jobs at Apple - Job description

I hope a TE'er gets it!

PS: No, I do not work for Apple. I just saw this posted on their site and it sounded like they are looking for a typical TE'er to me.
“Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.” -Robert LeFevre

Comments

• Options
    jeanathanjeanathan Member Posts: 163
    Thanks for the heads up cablegod, I have the experience and certification. I live about an hour north on I77.
    Struggling through the re-certification process after 2 years of no OJT for the CCNP.
  • Options
    cablegodcablegod Member Posts: 294
    jeanathan wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up cablegod, I have the experience and certification. I live about an hour north on I77.

Glad to hear it. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes. I'll be giving Apple a shot in about 5 years for a higher-level DC Ops Management type job. I'd like to know (not exact) a little about the interview process if you get to that point, if you don't mind.
    “Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.” -Robert LeFevre