Labs

Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
Anyone know of any post CCNA (with CCNP in mind) lab manuals? I know about the CCNP lab manuals and the soup to nuts guide, does anyone know any more?

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I guess this doesn't come up to much or at the NP level you make your own labs icon_lol.gif

I have seen many labs for the GNS3 but I am using real equipment so I guess I might just have to modify them for my purposes.
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    knwminus wrote: »
    Anyone know of any post CCNA (with CCNP in mind) lab manuals? I know about the CCNP lab manuals and the soup to nuts guide, does anyone know any more?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not... but here are some of the CCNP lab portfolios. Of course these are for the current CCNP and will not be applicable for the new TSHOOT, ROUTE, or SWITCH exams. I hope this helps...

BCMSN

ONT

ISCW

BSCI
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not... but here are some of the CCNP lab portfolios. Of course these are for the current CCNP and will not be applicable for the new TSHOOT, ROUTE, or SWITCH exams. I hope this helps...

BCMSN

ONT

ISCW

BSCI

Thanks yea I know about those. Also I wouldn't say they wouldn't be applicable at all. Most of the material hasn't changed to much and I plan to pick up the lab manuals as soon as I get some extra cash. I was looking for something Free99 though...
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Also I wouldn't say they wouldn't be applicable at all. Most of the material hasn't changed to much and I plan to pick up the lab manuals as soon as I get some extra cash.

Agreed... poor choice of words on the applicable. Good catch! Thanks.
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    at the top of the forum there's a sticky named Free Lab Book

It's worth looking into
    at the top of the forum there's a sticky named Free Lab Book

It's worth looking into

I saw that. It's the soup to nuts guide.
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    I saw that. It's the soup to nuts guide.

If you work through every exercise in that book, it's unlikely you're going to need another lab manual until you're ready to move on to the CCIE level hehe