Passed BCRAN!

YozhYozh Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just came back from the test. GOt a 898 with 790 passing. 71 questions!!!!!
Pretty hard test. If you studying for it make sure you study all the PPP stuff and all the ISDN stuff!!!!!!

Make sure you know your frame-relay configuration and verification. Also Modem configurations such as LIne configurations and reverse telnet setup.

CIT here I come, anyone with any pointers for the CIT ???
LIfe is hard, thats all I have to say.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats.. question

how r u studying these so fast? is there a social life or kids
    or do u do this everyday at work
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • YozhYozh Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, there is no more social life since january, no kids yet, I`m not exactly doing this at work altough some of it yes. I have to get this done for my job, like I said in the other posts, I will get a Vegas trip and a promotion + a raise . So thats enough motivation.

You know what I noticed the faster you read and take the exam the more you remmber from the beggining to the end. When I did my CCNA I reallytook my time and by the time tests came I forgat what I read in the first chapters.
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cool, i been workin on getting these tests done but well life happens.. good luck on CIT i hear if u complete the other tests first its fairly easy to pass. icon_thumright.gif go get em'
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • YozhYozh Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you, thats what I heard, and the book seems really small...... Hopefully it wont be a big deal, then after this one Ill take the CCDP ARCH test and then on to the written (scared) icon_rolleyes.gif Maybe by June/July I`ll be done and next year some time Ill take the R&S lab (very scared) icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....