Options

ICND2 Passed

DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
Passed the ICND2 today with a high score. I kind of doubted myself when I clicked the End Exam button. I agree with another comment on this forum that you either know it or you don't. Fortunately, I knew it today. :D

It feels great to finally be a CCNA!

I'm still debating my next steps. I have heard the CCNA Security is "easy" but I'm not sure that I want another cert that is considered "easy." I am interested in the new CCNA SOP but it looks like at least another month before it it available.

It seems like a huge jump from the CCNA to the CCNP level exams. I am very impressed with the new TSHOOT exam format, though.

Comments

• Options
    rackemuprackemup Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Heya DPG,

Congratulations on your pass! icon_thumright.gif Just a tremendous feeling, isn't it?

After my CCNA, I was at a "crossroads" too. I chose to do CCNA Security because I've always leaned towards the security side of things.

From what I've been told, ANY of the tracks are a great choice.

I'm currently eyeing the wireless track.

I always thought how cool it was to do something "over here," and have something happen all the way "over there" with nothing but air in-between.
  • Options
    binaryhatbinaryhat Member Posts: 129
    DPG,

What book(s) did you use for part 1 & 2 of the exam?
    Currently working on:
    ICND1 - TBD
    Book: CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide
    Equipment: Packet Tracer, GNS3
    Supplement Material: Youtube, Google, Boson ExamSim-Max, CBTNuggets
  • Options
    DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I used the CCNA Official Certification Exam Library. I didn't read them cover-to-cover. I found them more helpful as a reference.
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations on the Pass and CCNA!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278