Testing Tomorrow afternoon, pretty confident except.....

Doomsday JDoomsday J Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am worried about the senario questions. A little background, I am entering my 6th sememter as a PC NET student at my local college. I Have a 3.92 Cumulative GPA, so I am familiar with all of the material. I am just worried that my lack of real world expierence is going to haunt me on the sernaio questions. I am looking for any last day study tips you can offer. This site has been a huge help, I got the 6.95 tech notes, I am using a few network books from school and a couple of tests from mcmcse, and pagesbydave...

Thanks!!

Jason
If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Comments

• DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ..read each question carefully - You may encounter the odd 'What are they asking for? huh?' question but it's rare. Most of them are simple, straight forward questions. Remember that Network+ is only an entry level Cert - don't sweat it too much...

I hadn't done any networking in -years-, let alone any end-user support and took about a month to prepare using various study guides - btw. TechExams studyguide was the best - and did quite well on the exam...

Since you're taking it tomorrow afternoon I suggest that you take tonight off. What you don't know by now you're not going to obsorb ( you might read it but you most likely won't be able to recall it correctly ), you're better off with a good nights sleep.

Good Luck!

DWise
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great
  • mistervincemistervince Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    best of luck to you. let us know what areas were emphasized. thanks
    Why is SuSE better than Redhat?

Its alllll in the startup scripts. All in the startup scripts. >.<

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    DarklyWise wrote:
    Since you're taking it tomorrow afternoon I suggest that you take tonight off. What you don't know by now you're not going to obsorb ( you might read it but you most likely won't be able to recall it correctly ), you're better off with a good nights sleep.

The best advice for the exam!!

I wish you the best
    Knowledge is life
  • gabilangabilan Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck , I hava not take the exam yet but good night of sleep is good. This is what the people say is good before take any exam. Be positive
  • my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    All the best in your exams...
  • Doomsday JDoomsday J Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Getting closer and closer. Thanks for all the kind words. I will post my score this afternoon.

J
    If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck this afternoon!!
  • not4surecanot4sureca Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□