Bsci passed!

agent2592agent2592 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed on second attempt. I dub this exam the widow maker.

This key to this exam is that you need to nail the fundamental and have bit of luck on your side; any one who says they pass this one without out it is full of it or cheated. I am not sure what Cisco is trying to prove by giving you less than 1 minute per question other than frustrate the test taker.

You dont really even have time to read the questions.

The secret to getting me over the hump was flash cards. I also used Cisco Press Doyle, Teare, Stewart, Lab portfolion and Portable Command guide and of course lab time galore.

Only area that I did bad on was OSPF and I know it was because the NBMA modes are confusing as heck.
CCIE written here I come...

Comments

• DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    agent2592 wrote: »
    Passed on second attempt. I dub this exam the widow maker.

This key to this exam is that you need to nail the fundamental and have bit of luck on your side; any one who says they pass this one without out it is full of it or cheated. I am not sure what Cisco is trying to prove by giving you less than 1 minute per question other than frustrate the test taker.

You dont really even have time to read the questions.

The secret to getting me over the hump was flash cards. I also used Cisco Press Doyle, Teare, Stewart, Lab portfolion and Portable Command guide and of course lab time galore.

Only area that I did bad on was OSPF and I know it was because the NBMA modes are confusing as heck.

Congrats!!! icon_cheers.gif

You have me worried now as I just started studying for the BSCI. icon_redface.gif
  • agent2592agent2592 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    DPG wrote: »
    Congrats!!! icon_cheers.gif

You have me worried now as I just started studying for the BSCI. icon_redface.gif

Dont you want to go for ROUTE?
    CCIE written here I come...
  • qplayedqplayed Member Posts: 303
    congrats
    If you cannot express in a sentence or two what
    you intend to get across, then it is not focused
    well enough.
    —Charles Osgood, TV commentator
  • DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    agent2592 wrote: »
    Dont you want to go for ROUTE?

There seems to be a lot more resources for BSCI available now. I believe I can get it done before it is no longer available. Worst case scenario is that I have to take the ROUTE and I assume there is some overlap with BSCI.
  • CyanicCyanic Member Posts: 289
    Congrats.

I am just about finished with the BSCI self study guide, and NBMA modes was the only section I had to go over several times to get. I still need to committed them to memory.
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker