Options

help on 70-290

ysfsearcherysfsearcher Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi sirs

My objective is to get the MCSE as son as possible.
i've already begin with 70-620 , i get it with a great score.
Now i'm preparing the 70-290 i'm asking about the best material , your advice is welcome

To inform you i've already ordered the book : MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-290): Managing and Maintaining
a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment

and i bought the whole testout package.
i'm searching virtual labs.

Please advice me

Comments

• Options
    MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thats the same thing i did n am writin this exams a wk from today. You should use Virtual PC n set up ur own lab environment. Then again am in no position to advice since i have not taken the exams yet. I will let you know how it goes since its just the MSPress books that am using.
    BTW the books comes with a 180days evalution Server 2003 OS cd which you can use to set up your lab without the hassle of lookin for the server OS.
  • Options
    Jonny70Jonny70 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When do you plan to take the exam? I think the study materials you are amassing look good, what did you do for the last exam? If you are getting ready to take it soon if you take by June 30, 2010 you can qualify to use the free retake voucher Second Shot.

That might be a way to take it once without setting up the lab environment (if you think you don't need it), and then if you don't pass be able to take it again adding in more study materials...
  • Options
    cpohladcpohlad Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    To add to what Jonny said, I believe the retake also has to be scheduled by June 30, 2010.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cpohlad wrote: »
    To add to what Jonny said, I believe the retake also has to be scheduled by June 30, 2010.

Thats the way it reads. Paid for and both tests taken by June 30th.
    Decide what to be and go be it.