Endorsement complete

slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
Dear Slinuxuzer:

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation!

Based upon your examination results, a review of your application and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)2 Board of Directors awarded you with the CISSP designation. By virtue of becoming certified by (ISC)2, you are a member of the (ISC)2 Electorate and have certain voting privileges that are specified in the (ISC)2 Bylaws.

Your ID card and certificate will be shipped to the address above.

Today is pretty good!

Comments

• VoxOrionVoxOrion Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great news! How much time passed between your exam and this notification, if you don't mind my asking.
  • slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
    VoxOrion wrote: »
    Great news! How much time passed between your exam and this notification, if you don't mind my asking.

It took about five weeks after I turned in my application for endorsement, six weeks to get the test results, (I procrastinated for almost two months before applying for endorsement) waiting for endorsement worked out, gave me time off and my certification cycle doesnt start until the 1st of the month after my endorsement was accepted, so my break doesnt eat into my cert cycle.
  • bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow great. Happy for you.
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup: