New certifications & Cirriculum

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Aldur wrote: »

ooohh free lab time. How many cups of coffee must one drink to make effective use of two hours. Must start devising a plan now.

Thanks Aldur I went and found my newsletter email when I saw this. Seems winmail thought it was spam yet again.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Yea, seriously, I normally don't read those emails but I'm glad I did. There appears to be some significant cert changes going on here.

-Bender
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cool. I totally missed this. It sounds interesting. Looks like me may finally see some MX courseware maybe? Hopefully this will help consolidate some of the many different certification tracks.
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is exciting too!

New Certification Logos

We are in the process of redesigning Juniper Networks certification logos. Access to these logos will be available from the CertManager Website very soon.

I liked the old ones. Hate the current ones (J>CERTIFIED). Can't wait to see the new ones!
  • hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    Wouldn't agree more on it... I don't like the logos too.. The old ones were way cooler...
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    heh, I know, seriously, I could have designed a better logo then the current cert logos... Apparently many others must have thought so too considering how short lived they were.

Here's to hoping the new logos will be as cool as the first :D

-Bender
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Looks like all great news. I really haven't had much time to delve too far into the SRX's I got in to test out yet, but I have to say I am VERY impressed with what Juniper is doing to get people trained compared to Cisco.