Passed 293

MSNinjaMSNinja Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just got back, and the score was 788. Low score but its a pass.
Far the hardest exam I've taken so far with lots of question and lots of sims. NDA that.:)
Now Im a step closer to awesomeness, accoring to my signature... On to 294, will be dreaming about GPO's in no time.

Have a great weekend! See you in the 294 forum.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. It isn't that low. If you would have gotten an 800 you would be much happier, even though its only a 12 point difference.

Either way, a pass is a pass
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! icon_cheers.gif
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    ...with the difficulty of this test I think anyone would be happy with that score lol I know I would lol
  • swatswat Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, this was definitely the hardest one of the bunch for me. 294 will be a breeze in comparison, at least it was for me. If you do well on 294 I'd suggest doing 297 shortly after, there's a bit of overlap with the material covered.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, anyone who's done it will say that 293 is the hardest of the set. Don't let up though coz 294 is a big one as well. Personally I found it more boring than hard as it's really verbose.

When you pass 294 go straight on to 298 as it's all revision.
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the pass!!!!!
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!