Options

Passed yesterday

wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
Passed 70-291 yesterday after failing on Friday by on 22 points by getting a 678. Passed with a 775. I used the Testout and CBT Nuggets along with the MS Press 70-291 book. In going thru all three of those there was very very little on SUS. Both times I took the test I had at least 5 questions on SUS. That is alot of questions for a topic that they dont cover much or not at all in the training materials. For all you who are talking this test, go to Technet website and find all that you can on SUS and study it.

This is my first Microsoft cert out of four that I am going for this time around to get a MCSA: Security. Do I need to do anything special when I sign up for exams 2, 3, and 4, so that all are put under the correct account. I ask this cause I had seen around something along the lines of people having two or three MCP accounts and having to go thru alot of troubles getting it all together under one name and account.

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    nice pass. I need this one, I'm lazy though. Its good to hear questions on SUS, I run one & love it.
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    c2computerc2computer Inactive Imported Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I had the same issue with the multiple MCP ID's. You can fix it by calling MSFT, but they told me it was because I had an old address on the MCP site and I registered with VUE with my current address. Therefore, they thought I was a new MCP.
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Congrats man, thats a pretty nasty test.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    roninmagik1roninmagik1 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!! I just got mcp myself, passed the 70-270, which is the easiest one from what i can figure out, so i think it's great you started off on one of the harder tests!
    A+, Network+, Bachelors Degree in Information Technology(I.T.)....my friend works 2 nights a week as a bartender and still makes more than me.....