Options

Passed BCMSN

BluetorchBluetorch Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the BCMSN yesterday afternoon icon_cheers.gif. Test was challenging and there were more questions on wireless than I thought there would be, but I made it. Now I just wait to hear back about the TSHOOT beta and then my CCNP journey will be complete.

Perhaps now I start my final leg of the journey to CCIE....
In Progress:
BS - Information and Communication Technology
CCIE Written

Comments

• Options
    TenisuBakaTenisuBaka Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Bluetorch wrote: »
    I passed the BCMSN yesterday afternoon icon_cheers.gif. Test was challenging and there were more questions on wireless than I thought there would be, but I made it.
    CONGRATS!!!! icon_thumright.gif
    Now I just wait to hear back about the TSHOOT beta and then my CCNP journey will be complete.
    Good luck!!!! Hopefully you'll find out soon...
    DO IT!!!! icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Congratz :)

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Congratz on the pass! icon_thumright.gif I wish you the best of luck on your wait for the Beta results icon_lol.gif. Since it was supposed to be 4/30 and Cisco tech support replied back and told me possibly 6/1 now. That was "possibly". I'm waiting till 6/1 if nothing, I'm testing immediately for my ONT. Then on to ISCW before 7/31.
  • Options
    BluetorchBluetorch Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone
    Congratz on the pass! icon_thumright.gif I wish you the best of luck on your wait for the Beta results icon_lol.gif. Since it was supposed to be 4/30 and Cisco tech support replied back and told me possibly 6/1 now. That was "possibly". I'm waiting till 6/1 if nothing, I'm testing immediately for my ONT. Then on to ISCW before 7/31.

Yeah the wait for the Beta results is a bit.... excessive. Good luck on the other exams.
    In Progress:
    BS - Information and Communication Technology
    CCIE Written
  • Options
    NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    I passed the BCMSN yesterday afternoon icon_cheers.gif

Big congrats man icon_cheers.gif

It's a long journey but it will be worth it in the end. I look forward to being one of the 21,000 active CCIEs myself.
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Nuul wrote: »
    Big congrats man icon_cheers.gif

It's along journey but it will be worth it in the end. I look forward to being one of the 21,000 active CCIEs myself.

I agree! I plan to go for the CCIE as well. The beta TSHOOT results wait is way too excessive. To be honest they shouldn't have started allowing the test until they released the beta results. But, I know Cisco's plan. It is to P-off all the beta takers, into not wanting to wait, so they will go back and take the real thing, and they can make their money. icon_lol.gif