Options

Problem with hanging up and no caller-id

TrifidwTrifidw Member Posts: 281
Hello.

I've set up a callmanager 7.0.1 server and a 2621XM router as a H323 gateway. The router is running IOS c2600-ipvoicek9-mz.124-13f. I can make a receive calls on ext 1000 OK.

voice-port 1/1/0
ring number 2
cptone GB
connection plar opx 1000

I have a problem where to end a call I need both the caller and called phone to hang up the line to end a call and for the phone line to go idle again. Has anyone encountered this before? Doesn't seem to be coming up with anything on Google but my search terms are probably a bit weak.

For caller id I understand I need the command "caller-id enable" added to the voice port but it is an unrecognised command (it is a valid command on the FXS ports however). I understand on IOS 12.3 and above it should be a valid command?

Anyone able the shed some light on these problems?

Comments

• Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    For the disconnect issue – Try the “no battery-reversal” command under the FXO port. If that doesn’t do it, look into the “supervisory disconnect” command options (also under the voice-port config).

I’ve had a couple of disconnect issues, both when the gateway initially takes control of the call as well as when an IP phone hangs up and the no battery-reversal command did the trick.

What’s the part number on the FXO VIC?
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • Options
    FattyAcidFattyAcid Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Trifidw wrote: »
    For caller id I understand I need the command "caller-id enable" added to the voice port but it is an unrecognised command (it is a valid command on the FXS ports however). I understand on IOS 12.3 and above it should be a valid command?

Anyone able the shed some light on these problems?

Regarding Caller ID--what does debug vpm show?

You have your cptone set to GB. I believe Caller ID is sent after the send ring in the UK, so you need:

caller-id alerting ring 2

under the voice-port. Of course if you can't do a caller-id enable, I'm not sure that will help.
  • Options
    mrblackmamba343mrblackmamba343 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 136
    try fxo-m1 voice card for caller id