Net+ Advice

rdalombardalomba Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I was wondering what would be the best Net+ study aids, I have *********** for the 2009 edition and some online guides, I was wondering if there were anything else to help me through it.

Thanks!
A+ Certified (complete) 5/5/10
Net+ Certified (25%)

Comments

• jnb1985jnb1985 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm about to take the NET + in a couple weeks. I enjoyed Mike Myers, and I'm also using transenders practice tests.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    rdalomba wrote: »
    Hello all,

I was wondering what would be the best Net+ study aids, I have *********** for the 2009 edition and some online guides, I was wondering if there were anything else to help me through it.

Thanks!

I'm assuming those Astrix mean you used a brain **** of some sort. Those are not taken well around here.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    jnb1985 wrote: »
    I'm about to take the NET + in a couple weeks. I enjoyed Mike Myers, and I'm also using transenders practice tests.
    Well chosen study aids. Labsim is also an excellent resource for this course when I took it.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • rdalombardalomba Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ohhhhhh I see, what's the big deal with cert blaster? It helped a lot with the a+
    A+ Certified (complete) 5/5/10
    Net+ Certified (25%)
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    *********** apparently is a brain ****. It may have helped you **** your way to a cert but it's not right. You should learn the subject matter, not the test answers.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    earweed wrote: »
    *********** apparently is a brain ****. It may have helped you **** your way to a cert but it's not right. You should learn the subject matter, not the test answers.

It is not a brain ****. Software came with my CompTIA A+ Jean Andrews books that I used for college classes. Didn't really use the software, but it was included.

I did use the trial software on my MCAS exam.

I also verified it on certguard, it is marked as SAFE.

@earweed, We have already discussed this in another forum. It is a study tool, and not a ****.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    I actually found Transender's N10-004 prac tests much more challenging than the actual exam.
  • dancreaneydancreaney Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have used Transcenders for most of my exams for that reason. Darned expensive though, but worth it.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    By the way, Certblaster is no longer a banned term. It is a legitimate website.
    Decide what to be and go be it.