video tutorials

chevy454chevy454 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Whats a pretty good source for video tutorials for the network+? I bought testout net+ off craiglist but the guy i bought it from didnt give me the activation for it so i cant use it

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear about you being ripped off.
    Testout is really good but they're set up to avoid people reselling their product.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    chevy454 wrote: »
    Whats a pretty good source for video tutorials for the network+? I bought testout net+ off craiglist but the guy i bought it from didnt give me the activation for it so i cant use it

My favorite does not come cheap: CBT Nuggets: CompTIA Network+ 2009 Certification Package

Certainly not from craigslist. CBT Nuggets are generally very good.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • chevy454chevy454 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yea i noticed it was highly favored. i was looking at cbt nuggets or train signal
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    I used TrainSignal. I found the instructor's voice quite annoying, but material was good. Combined with Sybex's text, I passed with a 888/900 when I took the exam.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    chevy454 wrote: »

Probably because most of the CBT items are NOT TRANSFERABLE, so consider it lesson learned, and next time, buy from the vendor directly so you do not violate the license agreement.

Sorry you had to find out the hard way.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?