Passed BSCI Today!!!

janez_drkjanez_drk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
After 3 months of studying finally I have passed the BSCI exam! I have to say that this was the hardest exam in my life, and the one I have been preparing really seriously. At the end I had 3 minutes left when I pressed finish button (from 140min).
Here is the materials used

Nuggets videos
TrainSignal videos
Thebryantadvantage-The Ultimate BSCI Study Guide--book
The Bryant Advantage Ultimate BSCI Lab Workbook & Comand Reference
GNS3

As always 1st is the Nuggets videos (good introduction) then TrainSignal(in depth) and then on book's and memorization and lab's.
Thenk's every one on this forum for some good info and guidelines and now on to BCMSN..but after 4-5 day's of rest..

Have a nice day!!!

Comments

• peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS to you!! Good luck with the BCMSN... icon_thumright.gif
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats, all that hard work paid off!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • burbankmarcburbankmarc Member Posts: 460
    Are you really going to attempt the BCMSN with 2 months remaining? Maybe you should go with SWITCH. I guess it's essentially the same stuff.
  • CyanicCyanic Member Posts: 289
    Congrats! I wish I could get an extra 30 minutes.
  • janez_drkjanez_drk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @burbankmarc
    yes...I'll try.. I've been studying for BCMSN before..and I can say that I'm good with topics..I have all the material..and big motivation :)

TSHOOT will be the at the end..hope so!
  • andyh123andyh123 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    w00t! congrats! I passed ROUTE-902 today & it was properly hard too!

good luck with your Layer-2 exam, whichever you choose :)
    JNCIS-ENT - :study:
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    janez_drk wrote: »
    passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Good Luck with your BCMSN studies icon_study.gif -- especially with the looming July 31st deadline to take the exam. icon_eek.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    Congrats, I hate to say it but from reading SWITCH so far, it doesn't sound very hard.

If you managed to pass the route exam then switch will be peice of cake for you!!
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Congrats man! icon_thumright.gif If you did BSCI in 3 months then you can do BCMSN in 2. Go for it. I studied the same time for my BSCI as you and I agree it is the hardest exam I have ever taken. BCMSN is hard, but not nearly as difficult as BSCI. You can do it. Took me two months of studying and I passed my first try. I was studying just about every day 3-5 hours a day. So, if you have the motivation and the time, DO IT!!! icon_thumright.gif