Options

PrepLogic Paying for your exam

SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
PrepLogic's "Take Your Exam Free" event is back by popular demand. Buy any practice exam through Friday, May 28th for just $99 and we'll give you credit towards admission to your real exam absolutely FREE

This could be very interesting, also I found this:

Career Choices Online Subscription Training

VERY interesting idea.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I wish I knew if their windows 7 practice exam was any good. I haven't seen any reviews of it except on preplogics website. But then again it's almost like a free practice exam..at least really cheap. I didn't see if they had a timetable on how long you had before you take the exam.
    I'm not planning to take 7 til after I take 70-647 which will be at least November.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    FYI - I don't know if their terms have changed, but the last time I did this they sent a voucher code in the mail and it took 6-8 weeks or something like that. So pay attention to the fine print and plan ahead.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This offer is okay but I looked at the fine print and have chatted with one of the people. The gift card is limited to 175 dollars to be used on a voucher off of their site. I was looking into buying it for the Security+ exam when I take it later this year but I'm not exactly sure since it's really only 75 dollars off of the 250 dollar voucher. If I knew for sure I was going to be buying a practice exam it wouldn't be a bad deal but I'm not sure.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    it looks more interestin now.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I bought their $10 pactice exams for the MCITP: EA track, IMO they are one of the worst I have come across.

Also, most if not all the questions have answer choice A as the right one. So you always know that A is the right answer, kind of kills the very purpose of a practice exam. And then they keep spamming me with offers, when you reply back saying you dont want their offer, the buggers double their effort to sell the product to you.

Stay away from 'em, that's my advice. Like the others have said, read the small print before you buy anything from CrapLogic.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    corpencorpen Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Tread carefully with these people. No matter what they tell you, no matter what you may think you purchase from them - what you end up acquiring is there "unlimited access" program. You must - I can not stress this fact enough - MUST cancel within 30 days (actually 29) or you will be automatically transferred to this program and watch your credit card bill jump! Caveat emptor never applied more readily to these company.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    corpen wrote: »
    Tread carefully with these people. No matter what they tell you, no matter what you may think you purchase from them - what you end up acquiring is there "unlimited access" program. You must - I can not stress this fact enough - MUST cancel within 30 days (actually 29) or you will be automatically transferred to this program and watch your credit card bill jump! Caveat emptor never applied more readily to these company.

Good to know
    Decide what to be and go be it.