Unknown Icon - Red curved arrow...?

maz_s78maz_s78 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi folks,

Came across an icon today when working in the Local Users and Groups tool - it is the user icon but with a small red curved icon.

Can anyone tell me what it is?

Thanks,

Maz

Comments

• Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If I'm thinking of what you're thinking of it means that the account that the icon is next to is disabled on the system.

For example the Guest account will normally always have the x icon on it as it's normally disabled by default.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    maz_s78 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Came across an icon today when working in the Local Users and Groups tool - it is the user icon but with a small red curved icon.

Can anyone tell me what it is?

Thanks,

Maz

Grab a screen shot and attach it here. Red x is disabled. Never heard of a red curve.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've seen this a couple of times. Im pretty sure that its to do with the fact that account belongs from another forest. You generally see it when nesting local groups across forests.
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese