Options

A+ exam voucher question

digitallyinclineddigitallyinclined Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys.. can anyone verify if you need to purchase two exam vouchers for the A+ or will just one satisfy both exams? I'm finishing up preparation and beginning to schedule both tests.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You indeed need two vouchers; one per exam. GL on your venture! :)
  • Options
    Thanks =)

that's $288 for an A+ cert, ouch!
  • Options
    Are you still in school? If you are, your school could be a member school of CompTIA/Vue/Prometric and you can get drastic discounts on vouchers. I paid $74 per voucher (150 ish with tax) for the A+. The Net+ and Sec+ were $118 and $165 respectively.
  • Options
    Yep, I'm enrolled full time in a Bachelor's of Science program. How would I go about finding out if my school participates?
  • Options
    In my case, all I did was go to the bookstore and ask if they sold CompTIA vouchers. If its a multi campus school, go to the one that has your networking/computer classes; chances are though that they all have it if they are indeed partners.
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mine's paid for by the school I'm attending... Of course they also are a private Prometric test center too. It's such a relief to take my exams in the room right across the hall from where I have class.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    dancreaneydancreaney Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got my vouchers from Total Sem:

Total Seminars: CompTIA Exam Voucher Bundles

$287.50 for both A+ exams, it's Mike Meyers from the All-In-One Books site.
  • Options
    Yeah, I used Total Sem for my Net+ voucher.

Was just wondering if anyone knew of any other sources that were cheaper than the $288 package.

Also not sure if my school participates, is there a website with a school listing or perhaps on CompTIA's site?