Taking 293 Next Week.

MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Am taking 293 next week wednesday or Thursday. Still going through the TrainSignal interactive. Need to take it with 291 which am already prepared for i hope. Atleast the 2nd shot is still on but am hopeful i will pass the two of them.

Comments

• mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are you taking both of them on the same day?
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Micernest wrote: »
    Am taking 293 next week wednesday or Thursday. Still going through the TrainSignal interactive. Need to take it with 291 which am already prepared for i hope. Atleast the 2nd shot is still on but am hopeful i will pass the two of them.

Good luck!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No not the same day. Taking 291 before 293. I plan to take my remaining exams and be certified before the 2nd shot promo ends. Been studying so hard. Hope i make it.
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Good luck. So, with you saying you hope to be certified, does that mean those are the only 2 tests you have left for MCSE?
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
    I took the exams yesterday i passed with 897. As of this moment i have only one exams left to be certified ie 294 AD. And i will study for it and write it before this month runs out.
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the passes! That's good to pass both in one day! You got the same score on both tests?
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. Thats a good score.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • smg1138smg1138 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So, how did you find the 293 compared to the 291? Harder, easier, or about the same?
    Ah 291 was wayyyyyy harder. If you have taken 291 it will be easier for you. I had 700 and something in 291. I always prep for more than one exams since the prometric center is 2hrs away from where i stay.
  • smg1138smg1138 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Micernest wrote: »
    Ah 291 was wayyyyyy harder. If you have taken 291 it will be easier for you. I had 700 and something in 291. I always prep for more than one exams since the prometric center is 2hrs away from where i stay.

That's good to know. I'm hoping to knock out the 293 by the end of the month.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I was going to do that. I wanted to take 3 exams in 2 trips. Start the first test at 7 in the morning, and then start the second at like noon.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • TrainSignalEricTrainSignalEric Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□