# of Net+, Sec+, Convergence+, cert holders

sz1981sz1981 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know where I can get updated stats on how many people hold the Network+, Security+, and Convergence+ credentials.

Or, better yet, where I can find stats for all CompTIA exams. All I can find is random stuff on CompTIA.org and Wiki.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    sz1981 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get updated stats on how many people hold the Network+, Security+, and Convergence+ credentials.

Or, better yet, where I can find stats for all CompTIA exams. All I can find is random stuff on CompTIA.org and Wiki.

Have you contacted CompTIA? Certainly, they know the answer to how many folks they have certified!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • sz1981sz1981 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Tks! I just sent out a request. Let's see how it goes.
  • sz1981sz1981 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CompTIA's response is:

"Statistical information is not released as it is considered proprietary information."

Although, I would think that potential exam takes would be interested in knowing at least a ballpark estimate of of many people as certified in each area.
  • lacto17lacto17 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Normally for all the Certification Exams (except a few certs) we can't get the exact count of the certification holders.
    Thanks & Regards
    Karthik.