Testing Locations? WTF?

xtcxtc Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I cannot believe how much trouble I am having with this issue. I want to take the A+ test and nobody, repeat NOBODY can give me a clue as to where this test can be taken, how much it cost, etc.

I've had no problem finding information on what kinds of questions the test asks, information about buying preparation packages, information on expected salaries of techs with A+ certification, and so forth. But it seems that the actual test information is a highly-guarded project and only those connected with the CIA are privy to this information. I've contacted local IT Job agencies (they don't know), computer stores who have in-store techs (they don't know), colleges offering courses preparing for the test (no clue), even technical trade schools specializing in IT computer training (nope). What the hell gives?

So now, here I am in TechExams.Net Forums looking for an answer to what should be a simple question.

I am in Southern California, Los Angeles Southbay area, the computer capital of the world, and still can't find anyone with a clue.

H E L P !

Comments