Failed 70- 682

PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just failed 682 with 661. icon_redface.gif This is my first time failing an Cert exam. Good thing it was my first shot. The exam is a little tricky. I'm a little upset that it doesn't really tell what you are weak at after the test. I'll be taking the second shot in a few days. icon_mad.gif

Comments

• AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Everyone has failed some time, don't worry about it, it's all part of the learning process (I failed the CCNA and the BSCI on my first attempts - and the latter was AFTER the CCIE Sec icon_redface.gif ).

I'd wait more than a few days if I were you since you don't know where you fell down - beyond the exam report if you can't look back and clearly define what went wrong then you can't reasonably estimate specific areas to improve over the next few days. Take a week, re-read everything and when the past mistakes do start hitting you clear as day rebook the next attempt.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, After cooling off, I decided to take 2 weeks to study everything again.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I learn something new here everyday. I didn't know there was one test you could take to upgrade from MCDST or MCITP:Vista to get your MCITP:EDST on Windows 7.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have schedule my retake for the 24th of this Month. Back to the books, technet, virtual labs and anything else I could find.