Network+ Conquered!

SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
Just got back from Pearson-VUE... passed it after 2 weeks of hardcore study! Got really thrown for the loop a few questions, but nevertheless, it is DONE!!! It's time to jump to the Cisco track :) Drinks on the house!!! icon_cheers.gif
Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)

Comments

• rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well played. Congrats! Representing DC (I'm from MD) :)
  • burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! Drinks all around!!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert! Time to party down!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the cert!! Is CCENT up first?
  • tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    Congrats! I hope to do the same in the next 2 months. Starting WGU on July 1, and should knock it out shortly after that!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    Drinks on the house!!! icon_cheers.gif
    You're going to fit right in to the Cisco Forums drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    Thanks guys! Yes, the CCENT is up next... hopefully within 2 weeks. I've been grinding Packet Tracer for some time, and of course, Jeremy Cioara's CBT Nuggets series has been phenomenally useful (and entertaining as well!). The Network+ fundementals have been extremely helpful in the basics, especially in priming me for subnetting, of which I only got questioned on twice out of the 100 questions on the exam. Can't wait get soaked in Cisco!!! I'll be back in the CompTIA forums once I get Security+ out the way :)
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)