Should I expect questions like this format?

phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
Will the 291 have questions that are in this sort of format or is this just specific to the MeasureUp software? My concern is that they do not tell you how many choices on the right are needed and it is a heavily weighted question. If this violates nda, please delete thread. Thank you.

EDIT:

Try this link:
http://i45.tinypic.com/muiw0n.jpg

I also attached it.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Your picture is broken.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thank the gods, NOOOOO!
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thank the gods, NOOOOO!

I remember questions like this on 270 when I took it in 2006. It's probably why I failed it the first time :)

So no questions like this then?
  • gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    I don't remember having any questions in that format. To be honest I thought the exam was much easier than a lot of comments about it.

If you have DNS comprehensively sussed and RRAS concepts sorted you'll be fine icon_thumright.gif
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
    I've never seen that type of question on a MS exam. I've seen them in transcender a few times though.

BTW, that probably doesn't violate the NDA, but Measureup might not be too happy that you are sharing their questions.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I saw that type format question on the 83-640.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    phoeneous wrote: »
    I remember questions like this on 270 when I took it in 2006. It's probably why I failed it the first time :)

So no questions like this then?

Nope. Not on any of the MCP era exams since 2006. I heard they were taken out due to their difficulty. I hated those ont he measure up exams. I'm glad I never got one on any cert I have taken.
  • MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didnt see this type of format in any of the exams.
  • thatguy85thatguy85 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've taken it twice and have never seen a question in that format. If it's multiple choice they usually tell you how many you need to select, depending on the question.
    thatguy85 wrote: »
    I've taken it twice and have never seen a question in that format. If it's multiple choice they usually tell you how many you need to select, depending on the question.

Are there sims on this exam like the 290?