Taking Net+ this friday

gabilangabilan Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
I feel ready to take tha exam. I been scoring in different pratices exam from 80% to 95%. You think I am ready?

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Yes. Those are good scores on practice exams. The exam is relatively easy I think.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yep - Sounds like you're well prep'd for it...

Good Luck!
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great
  • BigO1120BigO1120 Member Posts: 110
    You are ready to take ROCK from HAND!

Best of luck to you! I'm taking mine on May 27th (right before Memorial Day Weekend) that way, when I pass, I'll celebrate HARD!!
    A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
  • reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    I think you'll be fine. I'd say, before you go in, take a final look at some technotes and/or the test objectives and just relax. If you're scoring in the 80's and 90's, I'm sure you're good to go and have a good foundation of knowledge. Good luck and let us know how it goes! icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • squawk1500squawk1500 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When I took my Network+ exam I showed up about an hour early and read the technotes off this website. I like last minute studying especially if the exam is in the early morning. Be sure to know your cables and common ports. The first part of the exam flew by, but the second part brought on the troubleshooting questions and that slowed me down. Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll do fine.