Options

UKITTRAING, Question

sircharlessircharles Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Has anyone attended the training programme for MCSE at ukittraining in Tolworth?

I was offered a place in the course and asked me for a deposit over the telephone before seeing any docs/contract? I was asked 25% deposit and was told entire course fee would be around £6k. They want the money on the day of an induction whenI will be given docs etc to sign. If I choose not to go ahead with training will I get my deposit back? I will be put forwarding this to them as well.

They have promised few thing such as I get my money back if I don't get a job end of the day etc. Are there any catch to this? Surely there must be a small print they do not want me to see?

Anyone has attended the course, please advise.

Sincerely,

Charles
Sir Charles

Comments

• Options
    remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
    Those boot camp type places scare me. I received a call from a guy the other day wanting me to pay 14,000 dollars to take a one week course to get my MCSE. I told him I am studying for my MCSA on my own. Basically its like this, if I can study on my own, I would rather do that and take a year to pass an exam than pay 14,000 dollars to pass it in a week. Of course I dont have that type of money to be oweing anyone. To me it just isnt smart. They probably give you the answers and who knows if you really learn anything. I have a home lab set up with a Trial version of Enterprise Server 2003 running. Its a copy that came with a book from school. I do everything there to get hands on experience. Nothing beats that.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I recco NOT doing a bootcamp. They shove the information at you so quickly, it makes it hard to understand, unless you already do.
    i remain, he who remains to be....