CCENT Passed 914

ryangmclaughlinryangmclaughlin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yah I am now CCENT certified I look foward to taking the ICND2 exam. Here is the material I used to study for the test.

1) Wendell Odom Official Exam Certification Guide - This is a great book while the layout is kinda dry all the information is there and using the "Do I already know this?" section of this book offer another great set of questions to study.

2) The Boson practice test that came with this book - Some say this practice test is harder than the real exam but trust me they are equally hard :) Use this test and study it good you will learn a lot if you read the reasons for the answers.

3) Train signals video's - These are great videos that really hit subnetting so I understood it.

4) This site with all of its resources and great threads.

If you are going to take the ICND1 exam please do not take it lightly this is not your run of the mill entry-level test, you really need to understand networking concepts in detail. Thanks again to everyone at this site!!!!

Comments

• nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    congrats nice score! good luck with your icnd2 studies. keep us posted.
    WIP: IPS exam
  • typeshtypesh Member Posts: 168
    Congrats man!! :)
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Good Luck with your ICND2 studies icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • dairou18dairou18 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm a little surprised you thought the Boson test was equally hard. I thought the Boson test was much, much harder than the real deal.
  • SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    congratulations, victory!
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
  • dfjamadfjama Banned Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, good luck for ICND2, I must tell you my friend passed ICND2 last month asn says it is much easier than ICND1.
  • phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Congrats man!! Study hard for the ICND2 and you'll be good to go.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□