Cheap Comptia Vouchers

wayers22wayers22 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just bought a Project+ voucher on ebay using the make an offer option. I won the auction for $165.

The seller of the voucher has a website and has many Comptia vouchers for cheap.

ALL TESTIMONIALS : WWW.VOUCHER4YOU.COM, Welcome to VOUCHER4YOU.COM ONLINE SHOP for IT exam vouchers!

By the way, my voucher was valid.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    wayers22 wrote: »
    I just bought a Project+ voucher on ebay using the make an offer option. I won the auction for $165.

The seller of the voucher has a website and has many Comptia vouchers for cheap.

ALL TESTIMONIALS : WWW.VOUCHER4YOU.COM, Welcome to VOUCHER4YOU.COM ONLINE SHOP for IT exam vouchers!

One of my teachers and also friend runs the pearson testing center at our school. This allows him to get cheap comptia vouchers. I paid $72 for each of my A+ vouchers ($168 at the time) and now I will be getting Security+ for I believe it was also $165.

This person probably has the same thing going on and is exploiting it for profit. You save money, he makes money, and comptia gets hosed.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□

Nice. I dunno how most people feel about this website, but I am afraid to purchase a voucher from there since it doesn't use HTTPS when I checked out my order. I was testing to see what happen. So far, I only use Discount Test Vouchers for A+ Certification Microsoft Certification from GetCertify4Less, which is 100% genuine.
  • Xargon61Xargon61 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do not use voucher4you.com, the vouchers come out as invalid when you try to use them.
  • kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice. I dunno how most people feel about this website, but I am afraid to purchase a voucher from there since it doesn't use HTTPS when I checked out my order. I was testing to see what happen. So far, I only use Discount Test Vouchers for A+ Certification Microsoft Certification from GetCertify4Less, which is 100% genuine.

They sure don't! No encryption at all. Does using PayPal give them any credibility? There is no reason for them to ask for your birthday either. I've never had a website where i was buying something require this. Guess the only good thing is they don't ask for your credit card information.
  • wayers22wayers22 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didn't know about all the issues with their website, since I bought mine off of ebay. The voucher I bought was valid.

If you dont feel comfortable buying off of their website, you could search on ebay.
    Here is one of their ebay auctions. By the way, 100% feedback.

Use the make an offer button, I made my offer for 165 and they accepted.

PROMETRIC COMPTIA SECURITY+ 100% PREPAID VOUCHER CODE - eBay (item 180490026339 end time May-04-10 14:07:26 PDT)
  • kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's a good price. I believe that's the same price as Comptia's E2C program.
    I just bought a Sec+ voucher last night for $150. All comptia voucher's are on sale now. The webpage does not have a secure check out, I'm assuming that's because you will use Pay-Pal to pay.
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I purchased my Sec+ voucher for 165 as well due to my old school having a Prometric partnership.
  • plantageplantage Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm preparing to take the sec+ exam and was looking for a cheap prometric voucher, and came across voucher4you.com. I'm definitely interested and I can see that a number of people have purchased vouchers from them. So, I'm assuming there has been no problems (valid vouchers, delivered properly) buying the voucher from their website. Any others recommend this site?
  • brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
    Plantage, I also purchased a sec+ voucher through this vendor on ebay and received it, was able to register for the exam with no issues. The expiration date was May 2011 so it's legit.
    Complete: MSMIS, MBA, EPIC certified
    In progress: CPHIMS, CAPM
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    plantage wrote: »
    I'm preparing to take the sec+ exam and was looking for a cheap prometric voucher, and came across voucher4you.com. I'm definitely interested and I can see that a number of people have purchased vouchers from them. So, I'm assuming there has been no problems (valid vouchers, delivered properly) buying the voucher from their website. Any others recommend this site?

This vendor uses Paypal. Between Paypal and your credit card, you will, at best, get your money back if there are problems. If I don't find anything cheaper than them on eBay by the time I'm ready, I plan on using them.
  • BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you're buying it from ebay don't forget to use bing cashback to save some money. My Sec+ voucher was $177.56 after 8% cashback.
  • redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    I loved having the educational vouchers at school...

I paid $74 x 2 for my A+.... $118 for the Network+... and $165 for my Security+.
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • asuraniaasurania Member Posts: 145

Hey use this above site..
    worked for me

passed my secuity+ exam
  • netimportsnetimports Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Has anyone used them recently? i've sent this site several emails but have got no response from them, and the ebay site doesn't list n+ vouchers.
  • PDG TechnologiesPDG Technologies Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'll have to look into this for when I take my A+
  • pentestpentest Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does this also work when you are located in Europe? In one of their descriptions it says USA/ Canada. Any other sources where you can get it cheaper, preferably with Europe in mind?
    Cer wrote: »
    hmm I bought several cheap Comptia vouchers from this guy on ebay,two A+,network+ and security+ and passed all four exams.

The security+ voucher is $55 more than I spent on mine from voucher4you
  • triotrio Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I also buy comptia vouchers regularely from testkill on ebay ,he has allmost any Comptia exam
    A+, Net+, Sec+, Serv+, Linux+, Proj+, Ctt+, Conv+, DHTI+ PDI+ ,as well as Microsoft, IBM and ITIL vouchers... :)
    If you dont find what you are looking for send him a message.

testkill items - Get great deals on Everything Else items on eBay.com!
    netimports wrote: »
    Has anyone used them recently? i've sent this site several emails but have got no response from them, and the ebay site doesn't list n+ vouchers.
    another guy has also cheap network+ vouchers
    Comptia Network+ Pearson Vue EXAM 100% VOUCHER - eBay (item 270607141104 end time Aug-12-10 06:32:48 PDT)
    @cer: I can't reply to you since you disabled this feature.

It seems there are no cheaper vouchers for Security+/ Europe available. icon_sad.gif
    pentest wrote: »
    @cer: I can't reply to you since you disabled this feature.

It seems there are no cheaper vouchers for Security+/ Europe available. icon_sad.gif
    Hi buddy
    Dont know how to pm you,contact testkill in ebay he has international comptia vouchers. i made an offer for one voucher at $195 and he accepted.
    For this listing he has Network+, Server+, Linux+, Project+, Ctt+, Conv+, DHTI+ PDI+..
    Comptia Pearson Vue EXAM 100% VOUCHER WORLDWIDE - eBay (item 280542085738 end time Aug-29-10 13:10:32 PDT)
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    The security+ voucher is $55 more than I spent on mine from voucher4you

They raised their prices. I just bought mine from them and it was $195. It was like $165 just a couple days ago. Oh well, I get it reimbursed :D
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    They raised their prices. I just bought mine from them and it was $195. It was like $165 just a couple days ago. Oh well, I get it reimbursed :D

Glad I bought mine when I did icon_cheers.gif
    trio wrote: »
    Hi buddy
    Dont know how to pm you,contact testkill in ebay he has international comptia vouchers. i made an offer for one voucher at $195 and he accepted.
    For this listing he has Network+, Server+, Linux+, Project+, Ctt+, Conv+, DHTI+ PDI+..
    Comptia Pearson Vue EXAM 100% VOUCHER WORLDWIDE - eBay (item 280542085738 end time Aug-29-10 13:10:32 PDT)

Thanks for the hint. I already did so in the past, if I am not wrong.. it shouldn't hurt to ask again though. I will keep you updated.

e: He has no Security+ (worldwide) yet. icon_sad.gif
    pentest wrote: »
    Thanks for the hint. I already did so in the past, if I am not wrong.. it shouldn't hurt to ask again though. I will keep you updated.

e: He has no Security+ (worldwide) yet. icon_sad.gif
    weird,my friend just bought one security+ from him couple of hours ago and its valid worldwide for $320 i think, like $55 savings.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just an FYI for people purchasing from Voucher4You, you will be required to schedule your exam within 24 hours of being emailed the voucher so make sure you have a date and time in mind when you place a bid on Ebay.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
    trio wrote: »
    weird,my friend just bought one security+ from him couple of hours ago and its valid worldwide for $320 i think, like $55 savings.

I was told that he doesn't have Sec+ worldwide (maybe you mixed it with Server+?). However, he was able to get some from a friend and I could buy one (well, that's the story I got ;)) - so far everything seems to be okay. Thanks again trio for pointing me to him. :)
    Exam is scheduled for end of August.. now looking for good study materials. Already ordered the book by Darril Gibson (CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-201 Study Guide), not sure what else to get though.