Options

final exam preparation!!!!!!

techone01techone01 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Friends! I completed reading mike meyer book all in one comptia network+ fourth edition in almost in three months,, now looking for final preparation toward network + exam..Can anyone suggest me what i need to do???? and i am planning to appear for the exam in next month.

thanks in advance...
Completed

Comptia A+,Network+, CCENT

In Process.
CCNA....

Future Certification
CCNP.

Comments

• Options
    ayoriayori Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Take lots of practice exams so that you get used to the 'environment'. Stay away from braindumps though.
  • Options
    Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
    I always try and see at least 1000 practice questions for every exam I take (MCSE exams plus Security+). Those and the 1-2 books I read for every test are the core for where I prepare for my exams. I also depend on sites like this for extra material.

www.mcmcse.com is a good source for material for the CompTIA exams.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Practice questions are the final perparation that I aim for. But also go back over the material, especailly if there is a concept that you know is holding you down. (Use the practice questions to figure that out).

Use another source if you can. Even if you just read the best book, it is often nice to get a different authors view. They can present a second way to look at the same topic and that just beats it into your head more.

Post any questions you have on here and somebody might be able to point you in the right directions. Also, answer other people's questions if you can. Not only does it pass the love along, but by teaching something you have just helped yourself remember it too.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    techone01techone01 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks lot friends's for all your inputs , I just want to say that recently joined this forum but i can tell you this is wonderful forum website i have ever seen....
    Completed

Comptia A+,Network+, CCENT

In Process.
    CCNA....

Future Certification
    CCNP.