Passed :)

dageneraldageneral Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took around 20minutes and passed with a score of 918, thanks for all the notes posted on the forum :)

Comments

• gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    How can you even read the questions in 20 minutes? icon_scratch.gif
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Doid you misplace the numbers?
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    If your time is correct and your score accurate your test may get a forensic review by Microsoft. They were busting people late last year. Look for a innocent questionnaire in your email about your exam experience.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • dageneraldageneral Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well i wasnt cheating but i do work full time as an it consultant and most of my work has been on Windows 7 with all the rollouts we have been having lately, that and the labs to refresh my mem, im sayin 20mins by the time i was out of the exam but it could have been that iwas took in 10mins early to be honest.

And i do admit i am a really fast reader
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratz! Any thoughts on the exam?
    Yeah if you use Win7 in an enterprise environment daily it should be straight forward, i failed a few questions on the mobile computing section, so i will still study a little more in that section
  • MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Never spent less than an hour in any exams before. wow...
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Micernest wrote: »
    Congrats. Never spent less than an hour in any exams before. wow...

I haven't either. Although I can often do practice transcender tests in 20-30 minutes. But also in those I don't completely examine each question because I am usually in a hurry to get it done. I would rather work more questions than completely analyze a question that looks straight-forward.

I would be analyzing on the real test though
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    I haven't either. Although I can often do practice transcender tests in 20-30 minutes. But also in those I don't completely examine each question because I am usually in a hurry to get it done. I would rather work more questions than completely analyze a question that looks straight-forward.

I would be analyzing on the real test though

Same but when it came to being in the test room i just rushed through it, was really nervous though.