Passed today!

cpohladcpohlad Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took a 2 day Boot Camp with Global Knowledge and passed with a 727 today!

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! What else did you use to study or was the boot camp it?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • cpohladcpohlad Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Boot Camp was it. Other than a little bit of playing with it with some of our new machines for our users I had not used Win7 much. Trying to decide where to go from here.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. As for where to go, what kind of job do you want to have?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    Well, I am already a Network Admin for my company. My original plan had been to get my MCSA and then move on to MCSE. I guess I also now eventually want to get my MCITP:EA
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cpohlad wrote: »
    Well, I am already a Network Admin for my company. My original plan had been to get my MCSA and then move on to MCSE. I guess I also now eventually want to get my MCITP:EA

First I'm going to assume you passed the 70-680, since you didn't specify.

For MCSA:

680 will satisfy the client exam.
    Next you will need 290 and 291.
    And your elective is security+, which you have already done. Just send an email to microsoft with a link to your CompTIA transcript.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    I had actually already passed 70-270, to fulfill the client req and my Sec+ is already attached icon_smile.gif. I think I'll go ahead and take my 70-290, 291 and then take the upgrade exam for the MCITP:EA or whatever. That way I have Server 2003 and 2008.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sounds like you've got a good plan. Do you currently work with 2k3,2k8, or both?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.