wedge1988 Study Notes - 70-680

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Ill be creating some study notes soon, so stay tunes pples that are taking the 70-680 exam! Ill be back..
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hey Wedge, I think you might be a couple of months late icon_wink.gif Claymoore all ready has a sticky for the 680: http://www.techexams.net/forums/windows-7-exams/42480-71-680-resources.html
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Maybe his study notes could be more like a technotes thread. It'll be less links to technet articles and more actual notes. Could be a good thing to have.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    do a search, ive created notes for 290, 291, 293 etc. Theyre all actual notes and not links.

Then again i could make them and not post them if you're happy with whats already here ;)
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Please post thanks
    Post away, it might clear up the muck that is chapter 2 and 3 of the MS Press book for some people.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    about 40% complete. on their way!

oh and yes, i hope so ;)
  • dageneraldageneral Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    lol was hoping they would be ready for something to read while waitin in the morning icon_sad.gif
    ok, here they are, they are unrefined, but im not gonna finnish em so...

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

There ya go :D
    Got em..Do you have plans to do any more for the 70-680?
    Are you planning to take the 70-680 test or just studying to learn the material?
    Im not going to do any more notes for the 70-680 because i think Transcenders Flash Cards are pretty much the same.

In addition, I have the 70-680 exam booked for the 20th July.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks for the notes, I will be using them on my second try :)
  • parttimetechieparttimetechie Member Posts: 156
    That link did not work for me. It wants me to join. Can someone post them in a MS Word format here please?
    Click on free user and then download. It doesn't require any kind of registration or anything.