Shot myself in the foot

loxleynewloxleynew Member Posts: 405
Ive rescheduled the exam so many times i forget when i last scheduled it for... Needless it say it is today at 2pm in 2 hours. I'm not ready lol I score around 80% on transcenders so lets just say id fail.

Anyone know how much fee it costs to reschedule the day of or am i screwed and i just have to take it?

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    loxleynew wrote: »
    Ive rescheduled the exam so many times i forget when i last scheduled it for... Needless it say it is today at 2pm in 2 hours. I'm not ready lol I score around 80% on transcenders so lets just say id fail.

Anyone know how much fee it costs to reschedule the day of or am i screwed and i just have to take it?

I think you just have to take it. IMO if you are getting 80% on transcender you should pass---assuming you haven't memorized the answers for the test and falsely inflate your scores icon_lol.gif

You should be fine.
  • loxleynewloxleynew Member Posts: 405
    Haha ive been swamped at work so haven't looked at the material in 2 weeks but i'm leaving now. I'll come back and post my scores. Hopefully good... haha hmmmm Damn i'm stupid.
  • bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't go in with that attitude. I scored 84% on the boson practice exam 2 days before mine, and came out with a 914. I even remember being about 2/3 of the way through the exam, feeling pretty bad cause I was sure I wasn't going to pass (but trying not to just give up!). So go in with the attitude that you'll give it your best! Like the others say, even if you don't pass, you at least have picked up experience with the testing environment and have a nice breakdown showing your weak and strong points!
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    You can't reschedule on the day so just go for it since you've paid anyway. Good luck.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Let us know how you did!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    I'll make the bold prediction that you did better than you thought you would
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    Should be done by now, how did it go? icon_silent.gif
    CCNP :study:
  • bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Come on! We're all waiting nervously!

Wait, it's just me?
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
    Heh.. failed with a 600. BUt i feel a lot better now that I know the type of questions asked. Routing was my worst part by far.. and security.
  • phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    loxleynew wrote: »
    Heh.. failed with a 600. BUt i feel a lot better now that I know the type of questions asked. Routing was my worst part by far.. and security.

Well now you have the breakdown and know what to hit the books on. You'll get it next time.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • AlanJamesAlanJames Member Posts: 230
    I've done the same, rescheduled an exam about 4 times, then went traveling forgot about the exam date and didn't turn up ... oops waste of 200+ dollars :/
    (i've since passed the exam)
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    well that sucks, but like you said... now you know what you need to study up on and also what to expect next time ;)
    CCNP :study:
    what was the exact breakdown? meaning, when you finished your test Cisco gives you a printout that lists your percentages in exam objectives, to help you know what you did good on and what you need to study up on?

share that with us
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
    Hmm I left it at work but I think most were 50-60% and 2 that were around 33% were routing management or commands or something and security.

I know I got 2 sims that were nothing like ive ever seen before.
    well, what did you use to help yourself prepare?

Transcender exams don't do anything for you if you don't feel like you're ready to test for the real exam when you take those Transcenders
  • JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
    I thought the ICND1 Transcenders were harder than the actual exam. I'm hoping the same holds true for the ICND2 exam.